Super Power Food

These includes vegetables and fruits. I love taking food by colours.  When you eat a rainbow of colours, it will boost your health in virtuality no time at all . Peoples always said my age is not like I am.  I'm not too proud but I felt what you do a few years back now you got the good result. I started to be a health conscious since four years ago when I diagnosed with stomach pain. The doctor said that it because I never care what foods I take and it became worst day by day then I realized I have to do something before its late. Then..that the history.

Ok. What foods I taken?  Actually when I started change my lifestyle I never thinking about the glowing skin or keep young or lose weight. Never. I only want my health getting better and no more pain..but..who knows right? Taking a lot of veges and fruits everyday not only gain more healty and cures but they also have another big effects! 

After I doing the research about what actually foods I had taken can effect to other beauty conscious it was also surprise me! Yeah..I really surprise because like I said I never though that the foods can be benefits to beauty skin too. 

1. Glowing skin - so surprise because I love having these after meal time especially lunch and dinner, cantaloupe melon, mango, carrot especially cocktail carrot and sweet potato (normally I boiled this and eat hot or make it as a soup..mmm yummy)
You know that bright orange fruit and vege are basically spf superfoods like cantaloupe etc. They contains beta-carotene which is protects your skin from the harmful UV rays. Orange colour also keeps your skin looking glowing and naturally radiant. Wow! Double bonus! 

2. Detoxify from within - so what it is? Kale, spinach, cabbage, Brussels sprouts and broccoli.  These groups of  veges was my super favourite!  I can only stir fry the sprouts with a little butter or make anything with cabbage and spinach and with kale I cook them as to put into soup and steam the broccoli and eats as side dish to my western cooks. Green food is the absolutely star of the show. They were help to flush out toxins from your body and keep your liver working at its best. 

3. Fight colds and flu - of course onion and garlic. If chicken noodle soup isn't working better, try including more onions and garlic in your daily diet. Onions got quercetin and allicin in garlic are naturally anti-inflammatory and antibacterial. But make sure the onions cook very well because it can smelly our body.

4. Fight wrinkles - we can't refused the reality that day by day our age are getting old but we can make it slowly. With these three fruits, strawberry, blueberries and raspberries can wipe out the wrinkles. I even not often bought these two fruit except strawberry because it quite expensive here but I admit that it was good. This approved a study by Hallym University in the Korea found that berries prevented collagen breakdown and inflammatory response both key causes of wrinkles.

5. Preventing cancer - when I got the stomach pain I already thought that I maybe diagnose with bladder cancer but luckily not! That was stupid of me thinking bad always but since then I never sits without taken action! So I started keep red peppers and tomatoes on my fridge.  I knows about these two veges can prevent cancer. I made tomatoes juice everyday until today and cooks pepper often on my cooking. Research shows that eating a lycopene rich diet increases levels of adiponectin, a fat and blood-sugar balancing hormone that can also help lower the risk of breast cancer.

6. Stay sharp - I'm not often take blueberries because it so expensive and not on my budget everyweek but take it at least two in a month, as put into salad or made juice. But I'm using avocado at least two days in a week as assembled to sandwich or juice or cut and mixed with other ingredients to make salad. Avocados are a good source of monounsaturated fat, which keeps brain cells healthy by improving blood circulation.

7. Flat tummy - pineapple and papaya, these exotic fruits digestive enzymes that help to break food down, keeping bloating at bay and I having them as a juice every night before sleep.

Kale

Cantaloupe

Have to remember,  this is not one day jobs.  If you think it can changes you in one day, a week or a year..you're at the wrong place and I advised you better take the instant way but the result is not so good as you do the natural ways. Besides of these super power I also practiced with the olive and sunflower oil into my cooking way. As stated in the Quran and Bible too that olive is super good! And recent research in the Medical Journal,  extra virgin olive oil can help reduce the risk of heart disease in those at high risk.

Be new you!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Perfect Fingerprint

Lohong hitam di antara ruang masa fizikal dan ghaib : Perspektif Sains dan Al-Quran

Ulasan buku :Roh oleh Ibnu Qayyim Al Jauziyah